Wednesday, March 30, 2005

attention all officers - micah the manipulator at large. considered to be cute and convincing.

a few nights ago, i taught micah the song "you are my sunshine" (to which i only know 2 versus and a chorus). so, for that night and the next day she would tell me i was her sunshine. just try to keep your heart from melting when your two-year-old hugs your neck and says, "you my sunsine, mommy."

well, that night she didn't want to go to bed so she said to me,
"i can't go to bed, mommy."
"why not?"
"cuz i you sunsine!!"

then, yesterday, when i wouldn't give her a lollipop - hey i didn't even have any!! - she said to me, "you not my sunsine, mommy."

sheesh - what's it going to be like when she's 16????

squiggly lines, squiggly lines, squiggly lines

her "mother! but i have to go to this party and smoke pot and participate in unprotected sex."
me "i said no."
her "fine, you're not my sunshine anymore! and i am not going pee-pee in the potty!!"

Powered by Blogger